My Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Gorjuss The White Rabbit ~ DT creation for Sugar Nellie

Hello Everyone!

Have a happy news to share today. A while back I applied to a DT call at
Sugar Nellie Challenge Team and was accepted.
My DT term officially starts today.

I have created a shaped card as my DT project for the April Challenge
using Gorjuss stamp ~ The White Rabbit.


As usual, I water colored the image with Distress Ink pads.


I love Gorjuss Girls! Sugar Nellie Funky Kits store carries a wide range
of stamp lines including Gorjuss Girls, you can find them here.



I die cut a piece of coaster board as my card base using Tim Holtz Tick Tock Bigz Die.
I distressed the edges with TH Walnut Stain ink pads and decorated the clock
with beautiful Maja Design paper, flowers, diecuts, pearls and lace.

Paper ~ Maja Design Sofiero, Coffee in The Arbour Collection
Dies ~ Tim Holtz, Magnolia, Marianne Design, Impression Obsession


I hope my creation has inspired you and I would love to have you join in
the Sugar Nellie Challenge this month.  The rule is simple, just use a
Sugar Nellie image. The challenge theme is ~ Anything Goes.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs,
Katie

I am participating in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Céline said...

congrats !!!
this is so pretty !!!
hugs
céline

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Katie this is so lovely! I adore what you did with this fabulous Gorjuss Girl. She's one of my fav's and your colouring is awesome. Love the clock die, so very cool to pair with this image. Fantastic creation. Hugs, Wends x

CornishKat said...

This is brilliant, love the clock shape - it goes with her perfectly. Fabulous colouring too.
Hugs,
Katrina x

Karen B said...

I am so impressed with how you coloured her hair. Wow is all I can say. I love the white highlights and the intensity of the black. This is how it should be done. You are a master my friend. Thanks for sharing.

Alma said...

Oh! Wow, this girl in front of the clock looks so romantic. I love your vintage effect and the wonderful decorations are all just stunning! Just a perfect creation.
Have a wonderful sunday,
Thanks for joining us at addicted to stamps challenge,
best wishes Alma

Jo said...

Looks fantastic, great project! Thank you for playing in our challenge at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com.

Veerle said...

Gorgeous card with a fun shape.
Thanks for joining in our challenge.
Greetings, Veerle DT - ATSC