My Followers

Friday, April 15, 2016

Spring is in the air ~ Guest Design at A Vintage Journey

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are all keeping well.

I have a tag card to share with you today.
It is for a Guest DT appearance at A Vintage Journey Challenge.
The challenge theme for this fortnight is ~ Spring Is In The Air.


The image is from Dina Wakley's Scribbly Birds stamp set.
I water colored it with Distress Ink pads.

I stenciled the designer paper with TH Dot Fade stencil and texture paste.
I added some TH tissue tapes and remnant rub-on. 


Next, I inked the raised side of a TH Wood Grain embossing folder and
ran a piece of designer paper and the folder through my Big Shot machine.
The ink made the embossed wood grain look more pronounced.


I distressed all paper edges, added some TH die cuts and chitchat words.
I finished embellishing the card with some pearls, metal charm, lace and ribbons.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!

Hugs,
Katie

I am participating in the following challenges:

10 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

When you start to comment on my posts Katie, I know that I need to look for something new on your blog too :) For some reason, your new posts don't show on my blog feed, although I AM a subscriber. Anyhow, this tag is so truly you, delicate and refined. I love how you've used the TH die, it definitely reminds of a nest being built by this cute birdie. Love it!

Have a nice weekend.
Alexandra

Claudia Rogier said...

Very Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at The Sketchy Challenge

hugs
Claudia
DT The Sketchy Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

Mans De Fada said...

Lovely Shabby Chic tag...I like very much this Style, good work.
Thanks for joining with us at Retarte, good luck.
Yaiza(Stampartpapel DT)

Tracy Welham said...

What a really beautiful tag! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi just love all the layers looked so much fun to make gorgeous inspiration as always thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

lilian said...

Lovely Tag,

Lilian B

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

NanaConnie said...

Thanks so much for playing this week in our "Die Cuts" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

CraftyNatalie said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations!
CraftyNatalie - DT
http://craftynataliesblog.blogspot.com

Barbara GR said...

Very beautiful tag! Thank you for joining us at Noor! Design U.K. challenge.
Hugs, Barbara GR