My Followers

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Believe ~ My Angel

Morning Everyone!
Hope you are doing well wherever you are.

I have a new Guest DT card to share with you today.
It is made for Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog.
Our challenge theme this week is Things with Wings.

I decided to have a head start on my Christmas cards this year, and
made a monochromatic card using My Angel from Crafty Sentiments


The image is colored with Distress Ink pads.
I really enjoyed coloring this sweet angel.


Sentiment ~ LOTV
Designer Paper ~ Magnolia
Dies ~ Go Kreate,  Magnolia, Memory Box, and Spellbinders

I have used sketch #97 from The Sketchy Challenge.



You can see all the beautiful DT creations here.
I hope I card inspired you to create something with wings
and join in our challenge this week.

Thanks again for stopping by.

Hugs,
Katie  


I am participating in the following challenges:

10 comments:

Céline said...

i'm in love, as usual
hugs
céline

Lisa S. said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Lisa DT

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

What a beautiful angel love the softness of your colouring and gorgeous embellishments thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

Claudia Rogier said...

Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at The Sketchy Challenge.

Hugs
Claudia
DT The Sketchy Challenge
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

Joan said...

Lovely little angel with lovely colouring,nah very pretty card

Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

Andrea Norris said...

So adorably cute and beautiful Katie. Thanks fro joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

brenda said...

Lovely design and colours and a great creation for our challenge, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

I have some Tattered Lace goodies to be won here

Have a good Sunday.

B x

Sanja Grdinić said...

Beautiful cold tones. :)

Mandy LaCroix said...

Wow. This is just lovely!
(Sorry I'm behind!) :)
Thanks for sharing over at ABC Christmas Challenges! :)

Alexandra♥ said...

This card is sooooo gorgeous!! I love how you colored the white clothes. For me this is always very challenging. The cute little dove is adorable and is just perfect for the image. Enjoy the rest of the week, Katie.


Hugs,
Alexandra