My Followers

Friday, July 29, 2016

More cards with Diane Duda digis

Hello Everyone and TGIF!

Popping in to share a few cards I made using mix media artist Diane Duda's
digi images. I have fallen in love with Diane's funky stamps!
I first discovered them at Sugar Nellie Funky Kits Store 
while designing for SN Challenge Blog.

Diane has recently added digital stamps based on her
paintings in her Etsy shop here.




I printed the digi images on 98lb weight Canson Mix Media paper using
my HP laser printer. I then water colored them with Distress Inks.





Sentiments ~ Stampin'Up and Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers
Designer paper ~ Maja Design Coffee in the Arbour and Fika collection
Dies ~ Go Kreate, Magnolia, Marianne Design, Memory Box, 
Joy Craft and Tim Holtz Sizzix
Embellishments are from The Ribbon Girls.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!

Hugs,
Katie 

3 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Katie, I stopped over from Kit and Clowder to tell you that I think these cards are wonderful! I love that you used distress inks on them and the images are so, so cute! Great job!

Anne said...

These are gorgeous Katie, really sweet images and you've made such pretty cards using them.
Anne x

Alexandra♥ said...

You definitely have a magic way of coloring and creating cards with the funky images. Love all of them!

Hugs,
Alexandra