My Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Sending Happiness to You

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are doing well.
We have gorgeous warm weather here in Vancouver; it is simply lovely.

A quick post today to share a DT card made for Sugar Nellie Challenge.
Our theme is always "Anything Goes", as along as you use an image,
digi or rubber stamp, available at Funky Kits Store.


The stamp I used is called The Little Friend from Gorjuss Girl.
I have water colored her with my usual Distress Ink pads.


Sentiment ~ LOTV 
Punches ~ Stampin'Up
Dies ~ Go Kreate, Magnolia, Marianne Design, and Memory Box
Designer paper ~ Maja Design Vintage Summer and Coffee in the Arbour collection.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Katie 

I am participating in the following challenges:
- 7kids~ Anything goes
- Inky Chicks ~ Use 5 or more flowers

3 comments:

VĂ©ronique said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Katie, this is stunning hun. I love your colouring on this one. One of my favourite of the Gorjuss Girls and your card design is wonderful. Love the two heart swirls, so pretty in the pink and blue. Truly beautiful. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Alexandra♥ said...

I admire your ability to embellish the card in the way that it's just enough to make it look gorgeous, without too much of elements. You have a perfect taste, my friend!

Hugs,
Alexandra