My Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Happy 18th Birthday!

Hello Everyone!

It's been a while since I blogged.
I do have a few new cards to share but I never
seem to have time to sit in front of the computer lately.

Today, I have a new card to share with you, I have made it for
my son Eric who celebrated his 18th birthday last week. 
Where did the time go? He was only a wee boy not too long ago!


The digi image I used is called "You are so shiny" by Diane Duda.
You can click the link to go to Diane's Etsy store.

I water colored this sweet boy with Distress Inks. The image was 
printed on Canson Mixed Media paper on my HP laser printer.


Designer paper ~ Maja Design Life by the Sea and 
Life in the Country Collection

Dies ~ Go Kreate, La La Land Craft, Memory Box and Sizzix Tim Holtz.


Thanks so much for visiting.
Have a wonderful day/evening!

Hugs,
Katie 

I am participating in the following challenges:

7 comments:

JanR said...

So sweet! Lovely colouring and wonderful die cuts!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Katie, yes time flies...I think you've made a great looking card for your sons birthday. Love the layout of your card.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Marlies said...

You've made a beautiful card for your son Katie. Indeed the time flies. Children grow up too fast and we get old too soon :)
A fan design on your card and a cute image! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

Andrea Norris said...

Happy birthday to your son, hope he loved his amazing card. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

CraftyNatalie said...

Lovely, cute card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight.
CraftyNatalie- DT

Alexandra♥ said...

Diane must be very proud that you color her images, and color them to perfection I must say. They look especially adorable on your cards. The time indeed flies fast! my second daughter is already one year old and I am just not gasping the fact :)

Congrats to your son!

Hugs,
Alexandra